You will be part of the software development team to expand and improve our platform with high quality code. Our team follows Scrum guidelines using sprints. This means that you will collaborate with your teammates very closely, but you will also need to take ownership of your own tasks. We encourage the team to speak up even about topics that they don’t work on directly. This way we keep things transparent: we can all contribute and new ideas are born. You must be okay with giving and receiving this feedback. You will also have the ability to analyze business requirements and provide the best technical solution for them
- React Native
- Technologies: REST, websockets
- Methodologies: TDD, DDD, CI, Scrum
- Mindset: analytical thinking, proactive, taking ownership, team player asking for and giving support when needed
- Fluent in English (understanding and speaking)
- Minimum 8 years experience in Software Development
Nice to Have
- Python, Flask/Django, SQLAlchemy, type hinting, async
- AWS: IoT, Lambda, DynamoDB
- Event Sourcing/CQRS
- Data streaming/data lakes
- Startup experience
Everyone in our company is distributed across Europe, working fully remotely. This position is for both employees and contractors, but in either case this is full-time and long-term. We regularly organize team buildings to get everyone together to blow off some steam.
How to apply
Please send your application, including your CV and a cover letter explaining a bit about yourself and why you’re suitable for this position, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.