As an Outbound Sales Representative you are responsible for the growth of our company by calling potential leads and prospects in order to book product demonstrations on site for our Sales Managers. The ideal candidate will have impeccable commercial and communicational skills, and prior experience in a sales role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold calling potential leads and book appointments for product demonstrations
- Handle all administrative sales follow-up from calling and booking appointments using the companies CRM system
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in sales, or a in call centre environment, with the energy and drive to deliver sales targets
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in Dutch, French and English
- Strong administrative skills
- Tech-savvy and able to clearly explain technology to others who are not
What we offer
- A permanent contract in an innovative Health Tech Startup
- An exciting and rewarding job where you will have responsibilities
- A fixed salary combined with a commission-based model and extra benefits
- Flexible combination of office and working from home
Everyone in our company is distributed across Europe, working fully remotely. This position is for both employees and contractors, but in either case this is full-time and long-term. We regularly organize team buildings to get everyone together to blow off some steam.
How to apply
Please send your application, including your CV and a cover letter explaining a bit about yourself and why you’re suitable for this position, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.