As a Sales Representative you are responsible for the growth of our company by handling the entire sales process from lead generation to closing sales contracts. You are a highly driven and motivated team player who knows how to meet customer needs and generate new business opportunities. You will be focusing on new potential customers in the Flemish and/or the Walloon region of Belgium, with the possibility to expand to other European markets. The ideal candidate will have impeccable commercial and communicational skills, and prior experience in a sales role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cold calling potential leads and book appointments for product demonstrations
- Visit leads and prospects and give live product demonstrations
- Handle all administrative sales follow-up from calling, sending out sales agreements and presentations, and follow-up on appointments using the companies CRM system in order to close the contract
- Analyse business and market opportunities and adjust your sales approach accordingly
- Provide the management and sales team with weekly and monthly updates and forecasts of the Sales pipeline
- You represent the company at events in the Industry
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Sales or Account manager
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in Dutch or French and English
- Strong administrative skills
- Able to understand the challenges & opportunities within the Health-Tech industry
- You are a master in sales and in building long-term relationships, and you are great at simultaneously managing multiple sales cycles and know how to prioritise them
What we offer
- A permanent contract in an innovative Health Tech Startup
- An exciting and rewarding job where you will have responsibilities
- A fixed salary combined with a commission-based model and extra benefits
- Flexible combination of office and working from home
Everyone in our company is distributed across Europe, working fully remotely. This position is for both employees and contractors, but in either case this is full-time and long-term. We regularly organize team buildings to get everyone together to blow off some steam.
How to apply
Please send your application, including your CV and a cover letter explaining a bit about yourself and why you’re suitable for this position, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.