About the Company
Watcherr is an exciting, well-funded startup in the healthcare industry. Watcherr is a proactive monitoring and distress system, specifically developed to help people in distress and to improve staff efficiency in both emergency and non-emergency situations.
About the Role
You will be part of the engineering team, working both remotely as well as regular visits to the office in Aalst, where our depot is. You will be working on the testing, support and design of healthcare devices for the elderly care market. You will be responsible specifically for testing of new features, debugging of electronics and characterisation of performance.
- Test devices to confirm specification
- Specify test matrix for devices
- Program devices from the manufacturer
- Assembly and disassembly of Watcherr devices
- Assist sales & marketing teams in preparing for demonstrations and deployment across Belgium
Requirements and Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degree in Science, Engineering or Technology Competencies
- Located in Aalst, Belgium or in the vicinity of Aalst
- Methodical approach to problem solving
- Comfortable working with electronics – taking things apart
- Comfortable working with various lab tools like oscilloscopes, multimeters, soldering iron
- Able to work independently and proactively
Nice to Have
- DIY experience building prototypes at home or work
- Electronics or software design work
How to apply
Please send your application, including your CV and a cover letter explaining a bit about yourself and why you’re suitable for this position, directly to email@example.com.