We are looking for a talented and highly motivated corporate lawyer to take full ownership of all legal aspects of our rapidly growing and evolving business.
In order to fill this role, you will need to be comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment. You will also need to have legal and regulatory experience in the healthcare and technology industries both in and outside EU markets. The role calls for someone with a diverse set of legal skills including commercial law in order to handle all legal responsibilities such as drafting terms and conditions, sales agreements and other documents as necessary.
You will also be responsible for providing legal counsel for the business operations and management by giving proactive, professional and (cost) effective legal advice.
You will need to work independently as well as part of various teams, and take on projects in addition to the daily job.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide legal advice and support to management as well as internal and external departments;
- Assume full ownership of all legal aspects of the business and keep an organised record of all legal documentation;
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management and corporate regulatory compliance (assist the company in obtaining product certifications for different markets and assist in the process of pursuing medical certification)
- Review legal advice on tender documents;
- Draft and update official company documents such as staff and employee contracts, NDA documents, policies, terms & conditions, stock option contracts and documents,…
- Provide translations of company documents in Dutch and English (the ability to revise documents in French and any other languages is an asset);
- Monitor and update rules and regulations regarding the business of the company
Requirements and Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Corporate Law or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in related fields. Experience in the Health Tech Industry is an asset
- Proficient in English, Dutch and French. Knowledge of German would be an asset.
- Current in today’s office technology, and computer software including MS Office, Google Docs and strong office skills including ppt, excel, word,…
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Experience with drafting and editing legal submissions
- Ability to grasp new areas of law and policy
- Ability to work in teams and develop partnerships and networks in the areas of work
- Ability to meet short deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and remotely
Why Join Us?
- An all remote job with occasional travel and office meetings
- Flexible working hours to ensure a healthy work life balance
- Plenty of opportunities to grow, as you will be part of a fast growing start-up that has won several innovation awards and is about to enter new markets as a pioneer in the industry
How to apply
Please send your application, including your CV and a cover letter explaining a bit about yourself and why you’re suitable for this position, directly to email@example.com.